Samakanda brims with opportunities for nature lovers including:
- to the river – where a delightful plunge pool and mini waterfall await
- to the banyan tree – a great spot for meditation or quiet reflection
- over the hill – raise your pulse rate and see the extraordinary views
- our local chefs at Samakanda make incredible vegetarian curies in traditional clay pots – join in
- learn how to make sambal, cook with coconut milk and pick what you cook
- for large groups we can fire up the pizza oven and run pizza workshops – great fun!
Cycle trips down to the coast can be arranged:
- swoop down the hill through paddy fields and past temples
- don’t worry – we have checked the brakes!
Bird watching, botany and wild critters:
- a vast array of birds live in the canopy around Samakanda – what will you spot?
- the nature walks go though pristine rainforest – prepare for a real jungle experience
- giant squirrels, mongoose and naughty monkeys will keep you company up on the hill